Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Good Tweed

On a trip to Goodwill on Sunday I was able to find a couple cute, unique items. The first is a pleated skirt in a red and white loose-weave twill with specks of blue and yellow. It hits me just above the knee, which I think will work well with boots. It should also be nice and warm for this winter.

Cost: 3.00



I don't know what to call the next item... a jacket? A shirt? I'm really just not sure. It's a structured long-sleeved item with a large collar and cinched sleeves. It ties in the back. It's a navy tight-weave twill speckled with several colors. I was worried it would be too boxy, but my friends over at Fashion Me Fabulous who I was shopping with assured me that it looked cute.

Cost: 2.50



I've been keeping my eyes open for a good leather belt... I'm sad to say I've "grown out of" mine. I found this beautiful belt at Goodwill in my favorite leather color. It's a warm medium (almost reddish) brown. It's very supple and just the right length.


Cost: 50 cents

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just got a couple of nice belts at Goodwill. Great place to get such things.