Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Humble Beginnings

Hello, and welcome to wallet moth! I've been thinking about starting this blog for a while, and after a day of awesome bargain shopping I decided to go for it. Couldn't hurt... right?

The goal of this blog is to encourage people with "more moths than moolah." You can have fun, fashionable clothing without breaking the bank. Heck, you can even have name brand clothing for next to nothing! And if you're really, really lucky you can even get it for free. It just takes a lot of treasure hunting, patience, and selectivity.

I'll be posting my latest finds and will keep my eyes peeled for great deals to share. I hope you have fun with me and my Wallet Moths :)

2 comments:

becca said...

This blog is adorable! Fun idea!

Unknown said...

Love your new site! You are a very good bargain shopper so this is a great idea!