Sunday, November 16, 2008

Target Sales - $10 and Under

Let's go virtual shopping! Since we're strapped for cash, we're making a bee-line for the clearance racks (as I always do ;). Today we're shopping at Target. Now I usually don't have the best luck with Target's clearance racks, but it would seem that virtual clearance racks are much better! Here are a few pieces I'm taking into the dressing room with me- each item costs $10 or less.

Juniors' Xhilaration® Flutter-Sleeve Bib-Front Dress - $4.99



Merona® Petticoat Skirt - Navy Stripe - $9.99




Women's Merona® Cowl Neck Shirt - $9.09






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you say, "personal shopper?" I knew you could. Too bad you can't do that for people. Shop for them or look for bargains. Hey! Guess you ARE doing that, right? Just not getting paid for the privilege.